Opposition Instructions Question

Two things:

Maybe this has been covered before but I can't find it; The 'Ask Assistant' button when on the opposition instructions screen is greyed out and cannot be clicked, why is this? I have a fairly decent assman although I am in league 2.

Next up:

Say your playing a team of the same stature as your own. They're playing a simple 442, which instructions do you give your team in the oppositions instructions screen?

Personnaly I only ever tell my team to close down the wide players, show them their weakest foot and tackle them hard. I then set the two MC's and CF's to show weaker foot and hard tackles.

1. Firstly, the assman needs to have been with you a while and know your team and tactics 2. The assman needs sufficient Tactical Knowledge to give OI advice.

2. I look carefully at the oppo players, the ref, all sorts of conditions along with assman's advice. For me, your thinking is too limited.

1. Firstly, the assman needs to have been with you a while and know your team and tactics 2. The assman needs sufficient Tactical Knowledge to give OI advice.

2. I look carefully at the oppo players, the ref, all sorts of conditions along with assman's advice. For me, your thinking is too limited.

2. Hear, here! I have to look at the players to see what instructions they warrant. This post in the Skinning Forum helps a lot with that...Also, if the ref is card-happy or if my player is injury-prone, NO HARD TACKLING.

I cant get that file to save as an xml. Even if i save it as a text first, when i rename it it simply becomes *****.xml.txt. Anyone know how to fix it?

In Notepad, File > Save As... and before typing a filename, change the pulldown menu beneath the file's name which is labeled Save As Type from Text Files (.txt) to All Files (*.*)

Archived