Desperately seeking investment. The woes of Cheltenham Town

Morning FM'ers all around the world!

So, I am in my 3rd season in charge of the footballing goliath that is Cheltenham Town. After back to back promotions I am siting around the play offs in the Championship. But I feel now I am at a cross roads.

The problem is a lack of funding, and my Chairman looking like he is sitting tight! Is there a stat that shows how likely a take over is, or how likely the chairman is to sell, or how happy the chairman is?

My team is in need of investment to make the step up

Radek Cerny

Gregory Vignal - Calum Davenport - Danny Gabbidon - Kerrea Gilbert

Adam Johnson - Isiah Osbourne - Sam Hewson - Jeremie Aliadiere

Nathan Tyson - Ishmael Miller (Loan)

I've spent 60k in fees and my wage budget is 40k a week. My central midfield needs investment desperately!

That 60k came in my first season with the signings of Chris Shuker and Nicky Weaver! The rest have been free transfers/bosmans.

I feel in order to make the next step I need a few million. But it's not looking likely!

John Bostock has come in on loan and ousted Sam Hewson from the team.

As if by magic Paul Baker has announched he is going to step down.

Excited to see what happens now...

I wouldn't hope for an Arab or Russian billionaire if I were you. He's more likely to sell to another board member and that doesn't automatically mean that any debt will be removed or you'll be given millions to spend. The new chairman may even decide to get rid of you!

Well, this is bizarre...

My chairman stated he wasn't going to invest.

On the opening screen for the Premiership it's announced I will get 29m for TV money. I am assuming this is staggered?

My chairman then gives me £20m to spend on players with 200k a week wages.

Whilst my current bank balance is -800k!

Archived