How to adjust ticket price as i cant sell out Anfield ?

Absolute joke this is, after winning leagues and Champions league and currently won every single game of the season i'm only getting 60,000 in an 85,000 stadium.

I have tons of money so wanna know how to adjust the ticket prices to get them through the gates ?

Still being built?

This tbh. Are you sure it's not being increased to 85,000 with a temporary reduction in capacity while building work is ongoing? Liverpool should be selling out much more than that.

How'd you get them to extend Anfield?

he probably moved to a new stadium and doesnt realize it or lying about the stadium size or its called new anfield. although the game does have a premade stadium called new anfield. thus it could be he moved to that or just got a new one and doesnt know the name

btw i wish u could manage these finances things. now everyone will rage this is football manager and not football director but believe me there is a market for these kind of features. personally myself and most of my friends do not even bother managing the matches but rather just let the asstman do it and go on holiday for the day.

he probably moved to a new stadium and doesnt realize it or lying about the stadium size or its called new anfield. although the game does have a premade stadium called new anfield. thus it could be he moved to that or just got a new one and doesnt know the name

btw i wish u could manage these finances things. now everyone will rage this is football manager and not football director but believe me there is a market for these kind of features. personally myself and most of my friends do not even bother managing the matches but rather just let the asstman do it and go on holiday for the day.

Then you're playing the wrong game IMO. Surely the matches are the whole point?

Archived