Rich Teams and Constant Transfer Offers...

Keg

Well, I took Lazio in my "first" (tried a few things first with some other clubs on other saves) true run at a career. One of the first things I did was invest in youth. Now I get constant (I mean constant...) transfer offers for the same 4 or 5 guys from Man U, Real Madrid, Barca, Man City, etc etc.

If it weren't the same guys over and over, I might not be so annoyed. But all have said they are flattered, but they aren't interested in leaving. I looked into automatically rejecting transfer offers, but there are some guys I'd let go if the right offer came around.

Am I missing like a player by player auto setting for rejecting transfers, or do I have to keep clicking that reject button? (After the 15th offer for one guy, I just stopped viewing offer and rejected outright). Yes, he is not transfer listed, nor loan listed.

It is annoying, but not far-fetched when you have Garry Cooks doing the biz. I tick the auto reject button and hope I don't miss out on an outrageous offer. If one came in and the chairman wanted to, he'd go over my head and sell anyway.

Oh they do that? Heh, had no idea. Ok, thanks, but I did end up selling a youngster for quite a bit of profit not too long after I posted this, just was too much money for the poor lad, I had to take it.

I feel your pain, while I don't manage a smaller side...I get CONSTANT loan and transfer offers for many of my younger players during the window. It seems like 4-5 of my 17-19 year olds attract 3-5 clubs each and the offers pour in. First at their value, then around 10% more, then 10% more, etc etc...some clubs make like 6 offers for the same player. Gets rather annoying.

And then when I actually have a player I want to loan out (or sell), sometimes I get as many as 40 offers across the continent, and have to sift through every one to make sure they met the terms before accepting.

Just set the asking price in the hundreds of millions. Normally its $165m or $330m. Reject all offers and unavailable for loan.

But the loaning out things is quite annoying especially when I offer them to get first team playing and clubs want them as backups. I wish there was an option to pick what kind of status you accept and what to reject instead of just accepting or rejecting all loans.

Just set the asking price in the hundreds of millions. Normally its $165m or $330m. Reject all offers and unavailable for loan.

But the loaning out things is quite annoying especially when I offer them to get first team playing and clubs want them as backups. I wish there was an option to pick what kind of status you accept and what to reject instead of just accepting or rejecting all loans.

Agreed, whats the point of loaning your back up youngsters out if they are just going to be backup for a team 3 leagues below you. They might as well stay with you with the better facilities.

It would be different if they were going to be 1st choice.

What annoys me is when you sign a player for say 5 million, he has been playing like a star then 6 months after signing him a "big club" comes along and offers 1 million plus 2.5 million over 48 months and a bloody friendly.

What makes the big club think I would sell a star player for less than what I paid for him 6 months after buying him. Of course I refuse but then my player gets upset for the rest of the season for not allowing him to talk to the bigger club.

There should be a loan offer option that makes the team loaning pay compensation for every game your loanee doesnt play. This is something inserted to players of certain big clubs in Europe. Real Madrid and Barcelona did this with a few youngsters as they tried to get them noticed by potential buyers.

There should be a loan offer option that makes the team loaning pay compensation for every game your loanee doesnt play. This is something inserted to players of certain big clubs in Europe. Real Madrid and Barcelona did this with a few youngsters as they tried to get them noticed by potential buyers.

When QPR loaned Parejo from Real, he played in virtually every game no matter how badly he was doing so this is believable.

Archived