?? about motivation.

Anyone know why sometimes the assistant tells me things like...

,,,Some of our players, including Nick Smith and Wolfgang Rotpuller appear to have some problems motivating themselves to play for you.

They don't have any personal problems and are enjoying playing for the club.

I get this message almost all the time and can't figure out why. Sometimes it can be most of the team.

Anyone know what causes this and what cures it?

perhaps you tried to make them learn a ppm and they refused or a tutoring session that you suggested went badly.

there are a lot of things you can do to irritate your players, and there's always at least two that can't motivate themselves to play for me (suck it up :mad:)

Yeah, I did a bit of looking around (which I probably should have done in the first place but was too lazy) and found out its because I have a low rep and theres nothing I can really do about it.

Must be because I picked Sunday leaguer at the start.

Ah, well. Maybe dishing out a few fines would earn their respect.

Yeah, I did a bit of looking around (which I probably should have done in the first place but was too lazy) and found out its because I have a low rep and theres nothing I can really do about it.

Careful now - could backfire. Better concentrate on earning their respect through success.

Ha ha yeah that'll do it! Fine someone who already has no respect for you..I can see tears!

Archived