Darren Ferguson is a Malicious Bastard!

Ok, so I'm in the year 2019, and I've been managing Newcastle. In around 2015, Darren Ferguson was appointed manager of Arsenal. At one point, he came out in the media and attacked me completely out of the blue, so of course, I retaliated. Since then, we've had an ongoing media feud.

Now this is where we have an issue.

I was appointed manager of Brazil in the summer of 2019. One of my starting centre-mids, a regen named "Caetano" is also a player for Arsenal. And every time I have a friendly game, Ferguson recalls Caetano! Is he purposefully doing this just to **** me off? Has anyone heard of this happening before?

look all i did was ask a reasonable question

Thats fine, just wanted see if you were seriously asking, thats all.

Technically re-gens don't exist anymore, They should now be called new-gens. They were only called re-gens previously as the game a few yaers back used to rehash current player names, so you'd have players like Wayne Gerrard for example. Now they are completely new and completely random, any name that is similar to a real player is just luck.

New-gens are the youngsters with funny faces basically that you get after the first season. However, the name 'regen' has stuck and thats about it.

A regen is any player who isn't a real person.

Newgens don't exist any more either. A regen would be a direct reincarnation of a player- Wayne Rooney with the same attributes, only a different name and DOB. A newgen is Wayne Rooney coming back as a Swiss centre back with different attributes. Neither of those happen any more. Now, we have FREDs, who aren't related to player retirement.

Thats fine, just wanted see if you were seriously asking, thats all.

Technically re-gens don't exist anymore, They should now be called new-gens. They were only called re-gens previously as the game a few yaers back used to rehash current player names, so you'd have players like Wayne Gerrard for example. Now they are completely new and completely random, any name that is similar to a real player is just luck.

New-gens are the youngsters with funny faces basically that you get after the first season. However, the name 'regen' has stuck and thats about it.

Funny that you got it wrong. It was the players themselves that got regenerated, not the names.

Archived