Another frustrating result!

I'm getting sick and tired of the skewed results all the time. I just drew 1-1, 19 shots vs 2 shots! I don't mind if this happens once in a while but it seems to be happening all to often, if the shots are around the same for both teams and its a draw then I can take that, but when game after game I have 10x more shots and nothing to show for it, it gets very frustrating.

Who else is getting this happen in their game? Other than play 5 full backs and 3 DMs how can I stop these super teams from getting a goal every time they shoot, or more importantly how can I get my guys to convert the 1000's of shots that thump the GK in the chest?

why are you aiming to down this guy cougar trying to get your posts up?? dude its a well known problem when somone describes this problem its normally followed by a comment saying "good old .20" refering to the patch and this being a problem since the patch has come out just search around MANY people are expereincing the same problem as you. i hope this helps unlike the uhelpful useluss ****** above

why are you aiming to down this guy cougar trying to get your posts up?? dude its a well known problem when somone describes this problem its normally followed by a comment saying "good old .20" refering to the patch and this being a problem since the patch has come out just search around MANY people are expereincing the same problem as you. i hope this helps unlike the uhelpful useluss ****** above

Nah, it doesn't really help, does it? Seeing as you offered some insults and stuff that's been said hundreds of times before, instead of a solution.

Nice, if your so into it you'll also see there are various work-arounds for the problem!

Archived