Easy hard teams

As Liverpool manager, in particular arsenal and even more so blackburn were real pains for me.

I won 5 consecutive league titles (and 7 out of 10) and these 2 were pretty much the only team to inflict defeats to me.

Blackburn did the double once or twice, and they were flirting with relegation. Tried so many different tactics but they kept 'turning' it on against me.

'Easiest' teams, well over time man utd games saw defeats get rarer and rarer. Sunderland also suffered frequent decent defeats by my team

It varies from career to career. But one team sticks out, the mighty Dagenham & Redbridge! I usually start in the lower leagues, and have always struggled against them. In my best career with Bedford Town and then West Ham, I still lost to the Daggers with West Ham in the FA Cup. Twice! I often find Arsenal a pain to beat as well. It doesn't matter if I'm home or away, a draw was always a great result for me. As for walkovers, Stevenage, Cambridge and Tottenham and Blackburn usually get a beasting.

Archived