Hopes of FM 2011

Hi guys would people please post there hopes of 2011 as maybe we could get these things on FM 2011. I would love it if in a press conference if you had the ability to speak through a microphone to answer questions and listen to them through headphones. That is quite futuristic though...

Hi guys would people please post there hopes of 2011 as maybe we could get these things on FM 2011. I would love it if in a press conference if you had the ability to speak through a microphone to answer questions and listen to them through headphones. That is quite futuristic though...

:D at your proprosal - no way for me - as many people say that is a 'gimmick'!

As I have said before FM2010 was released:

Training

Youth Set-UP

Scouting Network

3 very important aspects for me and this is reflected in real life.

So you only want SI to make an enormous advance in speech recognition that has so far been beyond the world's leading experts over the next few months?

Sooooo not gonna happen.

i know it wont happen but its what they should do really. Im sick of having to wait until the third patch for a half decent ME. If they spent more time fixing and less time polishing we would have a perfect game for every release but this just isnt going to happen when a new game is released every year

i know it wont happen but its what they should do really. Im sick of having to wait until the third patch for a half decent ME. If they spent more time fixing and less time polishing we would have a perfect game for every release but this just isnt going to happen when a new game is released every year

I think it's partly SEGA aswell though tbf, and it's not only this game that needs fixes after release. FIFA is still messed up despite the ability to 'hot-fix' things very quickly via a console.

nev how would you change the youth setup?

I agree with those aswell

and yes dynamic league reputations would be very good aswell. but the game really needs to be stable for longterming first though.

I'm gonna add my one most important vital thing that hasn't been said yet. which is :

Editor outputting CA calculated on the attributes the user has set. as so far accurate editing is impossible :-(.

nev how would you change the youth setup?

I agree with those aswell

and yes dynamic league reputations would be very good aswell. but the game really needs to be stable for longterming first though.

I'm gonna add my one most important vital thing that hasn't been said yet. which is :

Editor outputting CA calculated on the attributes the user has set. as so far accurate editing is impossible :-(.

Hhhmmm well the tutoring is a step in the right direction, but I think there needs to be more of a link between the youth team and the first team squad. Ive had good prospects in the past put the youth team manager has not been picked - yes I can manage the team but I dont want to have to - maybe I can have a setting wich sais I want this player to play a lot of games.

Also when I have had a youth team player for few years and is not quite good enough for the first team and I offer him out on loan people say he will only be a back up even though he is at a level that is better then the current players for that team.

The stagnation of attributes for youth team players - I will have a 16 year old with 14 for heading , marking, and tackling - and by the time he is 19,20 with the correct tutoring, training, youth team and first team action and (loan) it seems they have not improved a great deal in the period.

Sometimes it seems the youth team is a separate entity from the first team.

So many things to say that my brain is "crashing" of too much overload.

Make the game more simplistic and fun.

Make the game challenge via the ME instead of too much importance on tactics and motivation. The attributes should have more importance instead of tossing them aside like in FM10.

• 1 month later...
So many things to say that my brain is "crashing" of too much overload.

Make the game more simplistic and fun.

Make the game challenge via the ME instead of too much importance on tactics and motivation. The attributes should have more importance instead of tossing them aside like in FM10.

In real life, a team who's players have inferior ability and skill can beat the superior team and have success, depending on the ability of a manager(tactical/motivating). This should be reflected in the game, surely?

Archived