I wanted to be one of the worlds best managers, thort it wud take longer than this!!!

i have just finished my first season in charge of leeds and after winning the johnstons paint trophy and winning league 1 (rather convincingly) my manager description has changed to world class!!!

Now, forgive me, but this dosn't seem very realistic?!?! although simon grayson is a great manager with a bright future in managemet ahead of him, (in my opinion) i certainly wouldnt describe him as 'world class' if he managed the same thing in real life this season...

Any feedback welcome....

Yeah, that does seem to be over the top. Even if you had picked good player past experiance that still shouldnt make you a world class manager after only doing that.

I wouldnt say Roy keane was a World Class manager when he took Sunderland up first season and he would have an international reputation

Yeah, that does seem to be over the top. Even if you had picked good player past experiance that still shouldnt make you a world class manager after only doing that.

I wouldnt say Roy keane was a World Class manager when he took Sunderland up first season and he would have an international reputation

I would say he has international rather than just continental reputation.

What's the deal? So he mis-spelt something, we all know what he meant!

No need to be like that is there! :thdn:

wel said mate :thup:

people like him really get my back up!! i was looking for help with my game, not trying to pass an english exam!

i have just finished my first season in charge of leeds and after winning the johnstons paint trophy and winning league 1 (rather convincingly) my manager description has changed to world class!!!

Now, forgive me, but this dosn't seem very realistic?!?! although simon grayson is a great manager with a bright future in managemet ahead of him, (in my opinion) i certainly wouldnt describe him as 'world class' if he managed the same thing in real life this season...

Any feedback welcome....

Change that location

It makes me want to be sick

You started off with international reputation.

Yeah this. Think of Jesep Guardiola - I think he was the Barcelona B manager and then was promoted to the manager of the first team and won the treble in his first season! I would say he is considered world class (even though we are only judging this on one season) but more based on the fact that he was such a good footballer and icon of Barcelona. If a less well known manager had achieved that then would he become world class?

So International Reputation could well be the reason - even though a domestic reputation would be more applicable in this case.

ORIGINAL POSTER. it is DEFINATLY international reputation trust me your not that good, i wasnt world class with notts county despite getting promoted 3 times in a row and winning johnstans paint trohpy and league cup final, why not challenge yourself and play a real game with automatic or sunday league reputation unless you are maradona

nev147

Winning the greatest and most revered club competition in the world, one of the top domestic leagues and a leading domestic cup is a tiiiiiny bit different to winning England's third tier and a joker cup...

I've never heard of any second or third tier managers from any foreign countries, so I don't see the game would give a worldwide reputation to any such mananger.

I've never heard of any second or third tier managers from any foreign countries, so I don't see the game would give a worldwide reputation to any such mananger.

It would if the manager in question was an international footballer, which is the case here.

I understood, apart from the Z in ZOMG?

I was just making my perspective clearer ;)

EDIT - According to Urban Dictionary, you were being sarcastic?

Love that!

That is exactly what I do when someone says something completely random that I have never heard of.. Urban Dictionary it! :p

nev147

Winning the greatest and most revered club competition in the world, one of the top domestic leagues and a leading domestic cup is a tiiiiiny bit different to winning England's third tier and a joker cup...

Think you need to read my post again or think before posting. ;)

Archived