I feel ashamed and dirty what my side did last night

Although its slight better I was 2-0 up but it finished the game off.

My central midfielder was injured writhering in pain as I thought and the AI team was gracious and kicked it out for the player to get treatment nice of them. Text said they did it so it was clear it was goodwill gesture.

But from the throw in we did not return the ball and it was played to the said midfielder who had stayed on the pitch and got up he then moved to the edge of box to slip in my striker who buried it.

I dumbfounded would been very angry if it been against me and should I fine them all for unprofesionalism and blatant cheating.

It was weird game my striker smith had just got a barracking for an lets say very poor showing previous game and I had been instructed by fans to drop the lazy so and so. What reaction he did he scored a hattrick cleary made his feeling known to section of fans. I am the boss what do these upstart fans think they are. 3 game in we won first 2 yes out of the cup and drew with last minute equaliser by the oponents and they had to moan about it and hurt players. Fickle fans who says FM aint realistic.

I love this game.

Although its slight better I was 2-0 up but it finished the game off.

My central midfielder was injured writhering in pain as I thought and the AI team was gracious and kicked it out for the player to get treatment nice of them. Text said they did it so it was clear it was goodwill gesture.

But from the throw in we did not return the ball and it was played to the said midfielder who had stayed on the pitch and got up he then moved to the edge of box to slip in my striker who buried it.

I dumbfounded would been very angry if it been against me and should I fine them all for unprofesionalism and blatant cheating.

It was weird game my striker smith had just got a barracking for an lets say very poor showing previous game and I had been instructed by fans to drop the lazy so and so. What reaction he did he scored a hattrick cleary made his feeling known to section of fans. I am the boss what do these upstart fans think they are. 3 game in we won first 2 yes out of the cup and drew with last minute equaliser by the oponents and they had to moan about it and hurt players. Fickle fans who says FM aint realistic.

I love this game.

Amen to that. Nothing beats taking the Pressure on the chin and winning games with some trully controversial behaviour.

FM is an amazing game, that's for sure. I have hardly played anything else for the last year.

i normally see it given back!

as for ashamed and dirty, people do much worse things than that to feel ashamed and dirty!

I agree but like I said would been rather upset what was equally suprising the media did not comment about the controversy. I would thought afterall we get tamely issue blown out of proportions that a real worthy news item gets missed. Neither the oponents complained why the ball hadnt been given back sportingly. However does make a change for a game injustice be in our favour;)

Was this down to the profesionalism of certain players I have seen this player get a yellow for trying to hoodwink the ref for a penalty. I just never thought this could be programmed to cheat in a dispicable way.

He is a regen so I would think this behaviour is possible in regen but not real players.

This season I brought in a new striker (he starts the game as an AM/FC at Dynamo Kiev, if anyone wonder who he is) for my Werder Bremen team who dives all the time.

I first noticed when a big dive won me a penalty in a match I was drawing at the time (though I went on to win comfortably) - I thought it was a handy way to add to the goal difference, didn't mind too much.

Then he started to get booked constantly, to the extent that he was suspended for my game against Bayern Munich, a top-of-the-table face-off.

My replacement striker's lack of technique led to him ruining all my promising attacking moves, but some well-worked set-pieces, meant that I was up 3-2 heading into the final

ten minutes.

At which point, Klose dives in the area (blatant) to win Bayern a penalty. And my CB Mertesacker gets sent off for it (2nd booking).

Bayern win 5-3 (Robben vs out-of-position "defender" = massacre).

Moral of the story: enjoy the benefits of cheating while you can, cos you never know when it'll go against you.

It's a shame you can't rid players of their shameful ways unless they're young enough for tutoring. I've checked, and you don't get the option to fine divers for being unprofessional.

We offered and did replay the game against Sheff. United 1999

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/ars-ne-wenger-offers-fa-cup-rematch

But no one bothers to look up the facts, why are we so disliked!

In fact it's happened twice against Arsenal with 1 time Tottenham being the culprits. On reflection Arsenal are one of the fairest teams around

Archived