Players....Help!!!

Hi...I'm new to the forum so look after me please!!! I got a psp and fm07 for xmas and have been playing it non stop - even on the train and under my desk at work!! I've managed to get Leeds promoted to the premiership on a transfer budjet of £400k, and now have 4.1m to spend for the new premiership season! however, I can't find hardly any CB's or FW's that will be good enough in the premier league for this sort of transfer budjet! My midfield is ok, with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Reo-Coker and Huddlestone (all free transfers!), But i need a stiker on the cheap, and another CB to play alongside Ricardo Carvalho (another free transfer!)! I've read through the forum and looked for attacking players such as kerlon and Anderson...but all are too expensive at £6m plus! Can anyone help me?!?!

Hi...I'm new to the forum so look after me please!!! I got a psp and fm07 for xmas and have been playing it non stop - even on the train and under my desk at work!! I've managed to get Leeds promoted to the premiership on a transfer budjet of £400k, and now have 4.1m to spend for the new premiership season! however, I can't find hardly any CB's or FW's that will be good enough in the premier league for this sort of transfer budjet! My midfield is ok, with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Reo-Coker and Huddlestone (all free transfers!), But i need a stiker on the cheap, and another CB to play alongside Ricardo Carvalho (another free transfer!)! I've read through the forum and looked for attacking players such as kerlon and Anderson...but all are too expensive at £6m plus! Can anyone help me?!?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ben Willsy:

under my desk at work!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif NICE! All i can recommend is that u go nuts on the free transfers...when the time comes around, just offer contracts like a madman and sign who u can (so long as theyr good...). If they dont make the first team, sell em and get money to buy your decent striker

Archived