should i buy??

i usually play the psp version but i was very dissapointed with this years release and i was wondering how the PC version fars,

+ what countries can i manage in? whats the transition like from psp to pc?

and should i buy it?

i would like too know your opinions to try and make up my mind because im not too sure, i dont want to spend the money and then not like it.

so any help will do

cheers

I think you should download the demo and give that a go first. I have both PC and PSP versions and they are very different games. The PC version is very much a slower paced and more in depth game than the PSP. The transition ( assuming you never played any FM games on PC previously ) is HUGE. There is far more emphasis on player and manager personalities and the match engine is far more complex and difficult to get to grips with. However the PC version is also far more rewarding to play and the sense of accomplishment when you win a competition ( or even just your first game in 11) really makes you feel fulfilled and alive.

Go on try the demo you'll love it.

i have the demo and i did enjoy it, but its only a demo and you cant get the full feel for the game and as for the psp i didnt like the new set up (it was like CM 03) and i thought he player database was a bit lax

+ i want to manage more countries ie russia, norway ukraine as well as england spain germany etc

anyway i think im gonna buy it

**now

Archived