International Bug on game.

I am in my 3rd season with Barcelona, and ive encountered a problem with the game.

Usually a player gets called up to an International game about 2 weeks before the game itself, and the player then stays with the club until about 4 days before the international game and then leaves (not missing any crucial club games).

In my game, when the International squads are announced for each International game, my players that have been called up go on "Int" mode immediately.

For example the squads for the upcoming international games were announced on the 29th of October, so all my players called up go on "Int" mode immediately and I can not use them in my club games even though the international matches are all the way on the 12th of November.

This is a big problem as it happens every international match day, and I'm without about 8 players for 3 or 4 games each time.

I am in my 3rd season with Barcelona, and ive encountered a problem with the game.

Usually a player gets called up to an International game about 2 weeks before the game itself, and the player then stays with the club until about 4 days before the international game and then leaves (not missing any crucial club games).

In my game, when the International squads are announced for each International game, my players that have been called up go on "Int" mode immediately.

For example the squads for the upcoming international games were announced on the 29th of October, so all my players called up go on "Int" mode immediately and I can not use them in my club games even though the international matches are all the way on the 12th of November.

This is a big problem as it happens every international match day, and I'm without about 8 players for 3 or 4 games each time.

Archived