Dunfermline Athletic Football Club

Started my life in FM10 unemployed and took over at Airdrie before a takeover and the new owners sacked me!!

Then the mighty Dunfermline offered me a job with them sitting 8th in the table.............managed to bring in loan signings and I won the league by 1 point!!

Now in the summer of season 2 and I let most of my contracted players go as they were below standard. So im left with around 6 or 7 players!!

Anyone had any dealings with Dunfermline??

I always picture them as being sat at their P.Cs carefully maintainly a level of utter fury and making low growling noises, refreshing the page every 5 minutes to monitor any changes in a thread and then checking each one to see if there are any people such as yourself Vic, writing things which displease them so that they can launch vitriol and scorn upon them.

I always picture them as being sat at their P.Cs carefully maintainly a level of utter fury and making low growling noises, refreshing the page every 5 minutes to monitor any changes in a thread and then checking each one to see if there are any people such as yourself Vic, writing things which displease them so that they can launch vitriol and scorn upon them.

Um... wow. Haven't exactly had any launches of vitriol and scorn done against me. Think you're being a bit harsh tbf.

u have 2 be very careful on the lower league forum. i have a look on there now and again. seems to be a clique of people and the rules are strict to say the least.

as for the post, perhaps have a look on the good player and club guide or whatever its called. im sure theres plenty of cheap players out there u could get to join u. also send scouts as many places as u can. i know u dont play any league games between may and july but its amazing how much hard work u have to put in in this period to make it a good season. good luck

Archived