Nostalgia

Err i could be missing something here but what is that screenshot supposed to prove/be?

Also for every person that is whinging about the game there will be about 10 people who love the game. It has been said by many people on this forum, myself included, that FM10 is the best one to date.

Also on the subject of the past games been great (which i think you are implying here) i recently loaded up CM99/00 (was house sitting and the competer was steam powered almost). While i enjoyed the fact i could do a season in about a 2-3 hours the game itself quickly got pretty boring and i found myself missing all the new additions that i have become used too.

No I am trying to point out where i was able to score instead of missing a lot of open chances, keepers becoming super heroes, defense actually DEFENDING INSTEAD OF RUNNING BACKWARDS AND LET THE OPPONENT TAKE A SHOT or pass it behind the freaking defense no matter how good your defenders are.

oh god i am off to bed.

will be back when sigames makes it better oneday.

enjoy the crapy fm 2010 guys, try making a lot of tactics and watch it failing and the ones who cries about the game in the forums, keep crying yo.

No I am trying to point out where i was able to score instead of missing a lot of open chances, keepers becoming super heroes, defense actually DEFENDING INSTEAD OF RUNNING BACKWARDS AND LET THE OPPONENT TAKE A SHOT or pass it behind the freaking defense no matter how good your defenders are.

I have heard a few people complaining about these issues but in all honesty i have yet to experience any of them.

I have heard a few people complaining about these issues but in all honesty i have yet to experience any of them.

They do exist, but to be honest none are game breaking bugs.

This is still the best football management simulation game out there.

People harp on about how SI don't care that they should work on their product. They don't realize exactly how hard it is to perfect a game like this.

None of their competitors come close to the level they're at now. Says it all I feel.

It has been acknowledged in one of the posts i read that there is a bug where straight on balls that split the 2 CB's are overly successful meaning there are many more straight on one-on-ones with the keep and these one-on-ones have a much lower conversion %age. This is why people think there is a superkeeper bug but in actual fact its the tactics exploiting a bug to create chances that would not exist IRL and the keeper has a much much higher %age of saves against this certain shot..

Archived