players trade

I am playing and it came to me while playing lowly amateur club. Players dont have trades and the game dont and cant understand the difference in amatuer, semi pro and pro.

Now it would be good if ageing players or semi pro/amatuer can train to get a trade outside the game or have trades for those amatuer/semi pro's.

This would make them reluctant if they got a good trade to move in profesional game or move away from current club if it would be difficult to move work. However some who not in highly regarded jobs may decide to chance it and go professional.

Equally it would mean the opposite could happen from pro to amatuer game players may not have a trade so would be unemployed other than playing a big finacial hit to go down to semi pro/amatuer level. However if they learned a trade they might decide they are better off hanging up there profesional game to take up job/plus play for financial benefit.

I also would think it great to see media messages like cup exit shocker for leicester.

Little bath city who amatuer side consist of players who jobs range from a plumber, teacher, a doctor and engineer did the suprise of the round beating there bigger paid profesionals by 1-0.

Bob Grainger scored the winner and the teacher will be the toast of the school he works with his pupils.

It would add something to the game.

I think this goes too much outside of the game, personally. What on earth would you think if you saw, "Trade: Plumber" on a bio page for a player in FM? While it's an interesting idea, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I think you can just leave that sort of role-playing to the imagination. I'd rather they work on the match engine, honestly.

Archived