The greatest injustice I've ever experienced!

your right sorry, got my clubs mixed up, i had a match once where my team hit the bar hit the post, goalie saved and cleared of the line that many times i thought i would never score but in the last minute we score with a bizzare fluke goal. I was settling for a 0-0 draw. Have you ever lost when you been 4 up at half time, I have, the manager must have injected the team with go faster tablets or something, they outplayed us all over the pitch, tried to contain but then they secored straight after.

Actually it was Hull City. Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying this is my worst one.

Attendance 900 ....... in the premier league!!!! thats an injustice.

I know, but it's only my second season and my new 30k seater should be finished by the end of the year :D

your right sorry, got my clubs mixed up, i had a match once where my team hit the bar hit the post, goalie saved and cleared of the line that many times i thought i would never score but in the last minute we score with a bizzare fluke goal. I was settling for a 0-0 draw. Have you ever lost when you been 4 up at half time, I have, the manager must have injected the team with go faster tablets or something, they outplayed us all over the pitch, tried to contain but then they secored straight after.

Haha, I've lost 3-0 leads before. Usually in the last 20minutes. As soon as the team gets that 1 goal back your own the backfoot no matter what you do.

I played 2/3 games on trot once going 2 or three up but won them by a goal but it took luck and good goalkeeping to save the day. Tend to find this more when I have a good start to season then when I eventuall lose I lose a few then when I win its only by the odd goal most of the time hanging on for our lives.

I know, but it's only my second season and my new 30k seater should be finished by the end of the year :D

Haha, I've lost 3-0 leads before. Usually in the last 20minutes. As soon as the team gets that 1 goal back your own the backfoot no matter what you do.

If it makes you feel any better I was up 2-1 to Milan at San Siro, then one of my players get sent off and they tie it up 2-2. Another player gets sent off so we are down to 9 men. With 6 minutes of injury time we scored 5 minutes in and win 3-2 :p

Archived