UI Buttons Overlapping each other

Hi all.

screenshot20100124at185.th.png

Does anyone know why the buttons in the top corner are like this, i've uninstalled FM and put it back on but it still comes up like that.

How can i change this to make it back to normal.

I tried downloading the latest patch and it is that, that has made it like this. Everything to do with fm is cleared off my mac so what can I do to make it how it used to be?

The buttons do not work.

thanks

The only difference between those 2 pics, that i can see, is that the first one only has the World button, plus Back and Forward.

Which is normal when you start the FM application, and go straight to Preferences (like the screenie), without loading a save or starting a new game.

The in-game screenie is how it looks like normally, as far as i can see at least.

So either i'm looking at the complete wrong thing, which wouldn't really be a surprise :p or i just don't understand fully what the problem is.

Because i can't see anything wrong with either one of those pics.

Yes the ones on the menu bar, they should be tabs saying squads, my manager name etc, but they are just buttons and they are really small and they don't fit on the screen. I've made it fit to 21" on my mac and they still do not show correctly.

Archived