Breath of fresh air

I think it was FM2005(or maybe 2006,but it really does not matter),i was playing with Basel-my front line was Anatoli Todorov and Giampaolo Pazzini(then of Atalanta).After winning everything in Switzerland i finally won the Champions League in 6th. or 7th. season-those two were KILLERS!!!.And then one day i clicked on Board confidence and the board was delighted with me but the message from the fans was something like this: although they are happy with me they feel the club needs a breath of fresh air. I am playing cm/fm since 1999 and i had never again saw a fans statement like that. Has this happened to anyone else?

I think it was FM2005(or maybe 2006,but it really does not matter),i was playing with Basel-my front line was Anatoli Todorov and Giampaolo Pazzini(then of Atalanta).After winning everything in Switzerland i finally won the Champions League in 6th. or 7th. season-those two were KILLERS!!!.And then one day i clicked on Board confidence and the board was delighted with me but the message from the fans was something like this: although they are happy with me they feel the club needs a breath of fresh air. I am playing cm/fm since 1999 and i had never again saw a fans statement like that. Has this happened to anyone else?

I've just had this recently for a player I sent out on loan. Once the loan deal was completed, a member of my team said his leave was a breath of fresh air since he was being blamed for the lack of unity in my team.

Not quite what you had but still in the game in some form, I suppose.

Archived