HELP ! 8.02 patch

I have downloaded the torrent patch PC boxed. and its says 'open with' what should i open it with. I have tryed football manager 2008 and its says enter CD?

please keep a step to step guide please

I have downloaded the torrent patch PC boxed. and its says 'open with' what should i open it with. I have tryed football manager 2008 and its says enter CD?

please keep a step to step guide please

a torrent file needs to be opened with a torrent client. if you don't have one, you need to download one.

torrents are not for people who don't know what they are doing. if you don't know i would suggest downloading the patch from a mirror site, where you don't get a torrent file but get the actual patch (what you end up with after the torrent process). the links are somewhere in the sticky post at the top of this forum

you don't open the patch with anything. it's an .exe file. it opens and updates. that';s all. if it's asking you questions, you haven't got the right thing. that's all the help i'll give now. i've been patient and told you to check things, but you come back with stuff like this ^^^ . one last thing before i go. are you sure you have downloaded it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">its now saved into FM folder it did'nt update by it self </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If its saved into FM folder then simply double click on the 8.0.2 icon and it should start updating.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">no. i have tryed that, its open in notepad form! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need a torrent client of some kind. Nothing else will be able to open this file.

1. open your torrent client

2. select open from the file menu. In the window that opens go to the location you downloaded the fm patch and select it.

3. leave the program to download the patch.

It will probably take a while but after some time you should be able to install the patch easily.

I tried to send you an email with some other information but the email address in your profile doesn't seem to work. I keep getting an error saying the mailbox doesnt exist.

Archived