Bromyard Town

Took charge of Wick in Sussex county div 1 ( I think :p) Won the league, but lost a final in my final game, then i went to ebbsfleet.

Was my best game on fm10 so far but then it got deleted so now currently waiting for the final patch to start it all over again :p

Bromyard Town? Awesome! Never 'eard of 'em.

Seriously, I love it when people take unknown small clubs and plug away with them. You won't have heard of my team either: Drumnadrochit Thistle in my 10th tier league. I have ONE season ticket holder and crowds can be in the 20s. But one day, one day we will be a force to be reckoned with!

I started with Coton Green in the Midland Combination Division One, which is level 11.

Two seasons in and back to back promotions has seen me climb into the Midland Alliance. Only eight promotions from the Premier League. :D

I have to say that it is a challenge at this level with very very limited funds and wage budget. Relying on loan signing and finding that I seem to be able to get a few of Villa and Birmingham's reserves to drop all the way down and play for me. Maybe a little unrealistic but I'll take it.

SuperBladesman is a Legend!!!

Seriously, I love it when people take unknown small clubs and plug away with them. You won't have heard of my team either: Drumnadrochit Thistle in my 10th tier league. I have ONE season ticket holder and crowds can be in the 20s. But one day, one day we will be a force to be reckoned with!

It's a strange town near Hereford and the Welsh border. I say strange but I only drive through it at nightime every 6 weeks.

Took charge of Wick in Sussex county div 1 ( I think :p) Won the league, but lost a final in my final game, then i went to ebbsfleet.

Was my best game on fm10 so far but then it got deleted so now currently waiting for the final patch to start it all over again :p

Thats what im waiting for. I knew Super Bladesman was doing the databse, and that there would be issues, so I always said i'll wait for the final patch before trying to take Rugby Town to the top.

One question, are they real or generated players?

Thats what im waiting for. I knew Super Bladesman was doing the databse, and that there would be issues, so I always said i'll wait for the final patch before trying to take Rugby Town to the top.

One question, are they real or generated players?

Well the further down you go they are mostly generated players.

But a couple of clubs will have a one or two real players even at level 9/10.

Did Rossendale have some money to back you then cuz that sounds like a great achievment

No, still not paid a transfer fee to this day, stuck with a small squad with quality rather than quantity so as to make my wage budget go further, I can offer up to £2700 per week at present I think, still stuck with 3251 ground capacity (originally 2500, new stand built last year)

On my current career game (pre 10.3) I went only down as far as Level 8.

Having grown up in Enfield and having used to watch them as a kid I wanted to be them but they were Level 9 so I plumped for Enfield Town the fans breakaway side.

It was fun to managed them, especially as I got them into the BS South.

I may goto Level 10 once 10.3 is out to and try that Enfield game?

one season ticket holder - quality :)

Probably the chairman :D

Seriously though, would there be a club in the world that has a single season ticket holder?

Archived