Team Reputation - how does it work

Can anyone please explain me, how the team reputation thing work? I'm playing as Cardiff City - got them promoted in my first season. Now we're 4th in the PL table after 25 games and playing Liverpool in the League Cup final... but Cardiff's reputation is still "National".

You expected to have Continental rep just because you are in 4th place in the English league? :confused: You need to do something in the Europa League/Champions league... Otherwise you'll need to win the Prem not just sit in 4th. :D

Mate, I wasnt expecting continental rep cos a fourth place but perhaps a regional rep... is that too much to ask? :p

Btw just battered Liverpool 2-5 away.

Thinking about it, that is more confusing than it first appears. Under scouting a region, you get options such as UK & Ireland, Southern Europe etc. Logically, a regional reputation would probably suggest you're known in these areas, making it higher than national reputation. Never thought of it that way until now.

Regional is known within your region in England, while National is the entire country.

Obscure<Regional<National<Continental<Worldwide

Thinking about it, that is more confusing than it first appears. Under scouting a region, you get options such as UK & Ireland, Southern Europe etc. Logically, a regional reputation would probably suggest you're known in these areas, making it higher than national reputation. Never thought of it that way until now.

That was what I thought too. Under player-search it seems that's a different thing then to club rep.

Archived