Team Meeting

If you're talking about Backroom Advice, simply go to the screen where you get it.

If you're under-achieving though, they may want a team meeting to talk things through. Go to one of your senior player's interaction screens. There should be an option to call a team meeting. I usually ask my captain to do this, though any of the older players can do it. :thup:

I had a few players get upset about lack of discipline at the club and want to call a meeting. I've looked everywhere but this option doesn't seem to be available?

Go to one of your senior player's interaction screens. There should be an option to call a team meeting. I usually ask my captain to do this, though any of the older players can do it.

Go to one of your senior player's interaction screens. There should be an option to call a team meeting. I usually ask my captain to do this, though any of the older players can do it.

I checked every player on the senior squad including the captain and vice captain. The option is not there and some of my best players are unsettled now :(

I checked every player on the senior squad including the captain and vice captain. The option is not there and some of my best players are unsettled now :(

I don't suppose you've already called a meeting over the past few months, have you? If so, you won't be able to call another for quite a while.

I called a meeting but didn't seem to get any feedback from it. There seems to be some kind of threshold for getting the option.

The game thinks you're not doing badly enough for it to be worthwhile.

IMO, you should have the option all the time, even if the players say, "that was a waste of time."

Me 2. I don't remember seeing any message saying if it was successful or not.

I called a team meeting because we were underperforming, yet in the game before my assisstant told me my players think they are just turn up and win because of their recent good form. Their idea of good form and mine must be completly different.

I also keep getting the message saying quite a few of the players are unmotivated in playing for you, but have no idea which players or why or what I can do about it.

I wasn't doing well in my first season and squite a few players were unhappy. I got a message in my inbox saying 'This player wants a team meeting' and that 'This player should give it' Then just on the right at the bottom 'Hold Meeting'.

Never saw this before in any version. It was a nice touch and got the players feeling good and i went on to win 6 games straight.

No idea where to call on myself though. I would guess it would be in the team captains 'interaction' page.

Edit: Just saw Born2Killzone post. The following day a message came up saying it was successful.

Archived