Career Game Realism.

Ok, so basically I got FM a few weeks ago and I've been struggling to get in to a career game. So, first of all, I like my games as realistic as possible (to a certain extent, time permitting) and if I don't play them really realisticly it doesn't feel right for some reason - so how can I make my game as realistic as possible? I'm not talking about stuff like load all leagues because my computer just wont take it.

And second question, how do you guys play your career games - 'in depth' (manage training and all the sliders) or er, 'not in depth' (sign players without reports, don't play friendlies etc.)

Cheers.

I'd say the best way to play is whatever YOU find the most fun. For example, watching matches in full is "realistic" but also time consuming and not really fun to me. I can't be bothered to make my own training schedules so I just download them and assign coaches. Tactics on the other hand I prefer to create by myself. I find the more time passes in my carer save the less "in depth" I play but I won't go as far and use only one tactic for every game and switch off highlights and use commentary only etc.

Archived