2 things...

dont have a lot of time to write this but ill do my best to get it all in.

my first question is why wont my staff sign contracts longer than 1 year. i am glebe rangers (the worst team in N. Ireland) in FM07. is it because i am a smalle club, part time?

and secondly the first season i was predicted to come 12th and shocked everyone by coming 11th. i stayed up via the play-offs and then got a message saying glebe won second division. next season predicted to come 11th finished 5th. the board said they were disappointed with league position??? whats that all about?

dont have a lot of time to write this but ill do my best to get it all in.

my first question is why wont my staff sign contracts longer than 1 year. i am glebe rangers (the worst team in N. Ireland) in FM07. is it because i am a smalle club, part time?

and secondly the first season i was predicted to come 12th and shocked everyone by coming 11th. i stayed up via the play-offs and then got a message saying glebe won second division. next season predicted to come 11th finished 5th. the board said they were disappointed with league position??? whats that all about?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and secondly the first season i was predicted to come 12th and shocked everyone by coming 11th. i stayed up via the play-offs and then got a message saying glebe won second division. next season predicted to come 11th finished 5th. the board said they were disappointed with league position??? whats that all about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you patched to 8.0.2? A lot of board confidence issues were fixed by then. If you are, what were YOUR start of season predictions? The media and the board are two seperate things. If you tell the board you'll qualify for Europe/get promoted but the press think you'll get relegated, the board WILL be disappointed.

As for your first question, the answer is you are probably right. Unless they are very old. After 65, staff rarely sign long deals.

im playing FM07 so there arent any major confidence issues that i am aware of.

i think the board expectations were they expected to invest in new players and start rebuilding the squad, which i admitedly didnt really do, only bringing in 4 players.

the board confidence says the board are delighted with my performance and it also says the board are disappointed with the teram's performance in the second division this season

Archived