'A number of players are to be having problems motivating themselves to play for you'

My ass man (rui faria) has said this to me in his feedback during a one nil win over liverpool, and im not quite sure how to get the players to motivate themselves to play for me, i managed hull city to 8th in my first season, im 5th in November in the second, beat Arsenal, Man Utd and now the Red Sh*te at home already as well, liverpool won the PL last season, i think ass man also refered to personal problems for my players causing the motivation issue, but the only player with any problems is my record signing, Neymar, whos having trouble settling in, so im not sure what to do about it! any ideas?

Your players don't like you.

They won't necessarily show up as unhappy when they start to dislike you, so you won't see it in their profile.

Perhaps you keep suggesting mentoring and PPM training that they don't like, or they don't like your team talks., perhaps you messed up the media interactions - praising a player so easily that he ceases to respect you, or criticizing a player more harshly than he'd like.

It's hard to tell from the details you've provided. Have a think back through recent events - you'll usually get told if one of your media actions has angered a player.

Then all you can do is try and avoid screwing up again, and work your way back into your players good books - praise (but only when he'll agree that he deserves it), complimentary team talks (though they often "won't be listening"), new contract:, all things that can help get him back on side.

1) Have you won anything? Doing this will increase your reputation and players won't have any problems with you after that.

2) Praise your players when they perform well and you will become 1 of their favourite personal.

Archived