Fictional World

3 Questions?

1. Are there different players generated every time a new save is started?

2. Is the fictional world the same for every who buys FM2010?

3. If the latter is true, are there any threads discussing the players/teams?

Thanks

1. Each save is a mixture of real and fake players, as the save progresses more fake players are created.

2. No

3. N/a

1. Each save is a mixture of real and fake players, as the save progresses more fake players are created.

2. No

3. N/a

Think you have missed the point mate. I guess he is talking about when you tick use fake players from the start (or is that untick use real players,can't remember)

In answer to the question, the fictional world is randomly generated at the start of each game so all saves will be different

Does that include the demo, because all the summer transfers were identical on both mine and my brother's saves using it.

With the demo all you are doing is loading a saved game si has created. You aren't actually starting any new games so you never even had the option to do what the original poster is talking about.

If you have the full version of the game you can, when starting a new save game, decide whether or not you want to play with real world players. So in the fictional world he is talking about there is no Messi or Ronaldo etc, just a bunch of players generated by the game

Does that include the demo, because all the summer transfers were identical on both mine and my brother's saves using it.

As said before, the demo is a save game, so certain variables are already locked (manager shortlists and targets, etc.). You're playing the same game.

It is odd to hear about ALL the transfers being identical though.

Think you have missed the point mate. I guess he is talking about when you tick use fake players from the start (or is that untick use real players,can't remember)

In answer to the question, the fictional world is randomly generated at the start of each game so all saves will be different

Only slightly, it sounded like he was talking about a fake world like what can be found in the likes of TEW for example.

As for the fake players option - all is does is take the real players and change the names and maybe the ages. Not the same as a totally fake world.

As for the fake players option - all is does is take the real players and change the names and maybe the ages. Not the same as a totally fake world.

I don't think thet's right - it got changed years ago after people were finding for example an obvious 'Rayne Wooney' striker when managing Man U. The players are not real ones with fake IDs any more.

Each game will create different players. However, the quality of players is determined by the reputation of the club, so the quality of the squad will be similar each time whilst the individual players' attributes and details will be different.

I don't think thet's right - it got changed years ago after people were finding for example an obvious 'Rayne Wooney' striker when managing Man U. The players are not real ones with fake IDs any more.

That's been my experience too; although I've also noticed a tendency for many of the nationalities of players really at the club to be retained on the 'fake' players.

Archived