Help with Premierleague player registration

First of all first post and I already realise this has been prob answered a 1000 times but ive searched through pages and found nothing, so please dont shoot me down right away.

Right ive not had the time to play the game as much as previous versions but finally through my first season and in pre-season of the 10/11 season where ive just had the shock and horror of realising the new registration rule being brought in.

Have a few questions on it.

It says that players who are 21 or younger on 31.08.10 do not need to be registered.

Now I have Marko Marin who is 21 and will still be 21 after that date. If I dont tick him and register him logic says he should be able to play still if and when I select him despite not being one of the 25 squad picks.

Is this as straight forward as I like to imagine or has anyone got any horror stories. As ive read that people have registered a player then found him not to be when selecting his team.

Also does the being 21 or under rule apply to non English players. Like for example ive signed a rather handy 18year old re-gen keeper who is croatian. Am I safe leaving him not registered due to him being 18.

Just worried im going to ruin my rather good game ive got going by the new registration system messing up.

Any help much appreciated.:D

You should be alright not registering Marin and your keeper. I signed a 21 year old Finnish defender and didn't register him in my 25, but he was still available. Just a shame for him that I always had at least two of the defenders ahead of him fit all season!

Archived