Players from average european leagues have some atributes really screwed up

Just checking on my home team Jablonec at the time 4th in Gambrinus league (Czech first league) and some players have really weird numbers there. I checked after this some other teams, from Czech, Polish and Slovak league and is the same. For example, Haurdic for FK Jablonec, young and talented FB. There is interest into him from various clubs from Bundesliga. This dude have off the ball 6, mrking 5 and corners 1. Come on... i supose he can kick a corner kick better then 5 year old child right? he is also FB so he can mark better then high school kid from USA. There is interest into him and with positioning 3 in my opinion the only interest he would get is from angry fans. Other example is Lafata, the striker from Jablonec, Czech international on bench. He have teamwork 6... this guy gives everything for the team. His teamwork must be atleast 17. Finishing 17? Are you kiding... he is not too good at that. Ten would be good enough.

I know there is alot of players worldwide. But why players from lover european leagues have some stat really low and some really high. I would say to make them more average, with point closer to each other, where average is ten. Like it is now some ability are at 20 and most btween 3 and 6.

Archived