help please

how do i transfer one save from one laptop to another laptop i have got it on the comp and put it in games on football manager vis the documents but when i load game up i click on load game and there is none there help please.

What are the operating systems on each PC and how have you installed the game cd? steam? direct download?

on the first computer steam

second computer i have to have the cd in.

Actually I've just looked and it shouldn't make any difference.

Have you located your save on your first laptop? (something like C:\users\[username]\my documents\sports interactive\FM10\games unless you have changed it).

Copy the save to a memory stick then transfer to the games file on new labtop.

If it doesn't appear create a new save on the second laptop then search for that save to find the right file to store your first save in.

That doesn't read that well, hope you can follow it...

Actually I've just looked and it shouldn't make any difference.

Have you located your save on your first laptop? (something like C:\users\[username]\my documents\sports interactive\FM10\games unless you have changed it).

Copy the save to a memory stick then transfer to the games file on new labtop.

If it doesn't appear create a new save on the second laptop then search for that save to find the right file to store your first save in.

That doesn't read that well, hope you can follow it...

first question yes i have. and the second thing you said i didnt understand lol

i did transfer it via memory stick but and put it in games but when i look at load games on fm its not there

Archived