'IOTP'ers AND ANYONE ELSE

This thread is for IOTP'ers (and anyone else) to have a general chat about FM10.

Post on whcih team you are, how your team is doing, tactics, players, etc.

I am Rotherham Utd on the save I am playing at the minute. 3rd season, I am 4th in Championship after 11 games.

Fire away!

Evening ellis sir!

The game I am on now I am Swansea 2nd season, after 18 games I am struggling in 17th place, 3 points clear of relegation in the premiership. Finished 2nd place in season 1 behind Middlesborough

Playing a 4-4-2 counter attack this season with quite a young side.

Most of original squad gone, replaced with some good youngsters such as Édgar Iván Pacheco, Georginio Wijnaldum, James Rodríguez, Rodney Sneijder, Robert Lewandowski,Mathias Jørgensen, Tom Cleverley......Along with some promising Regens.

Expereance picked up on the Free include David Beckham, Louis Saha, Roy Mackaay, Vincent Obinna and Lucas Neill

Need to shape If I am going stay up especally as I said midd table as my expectation, and most players are on a relegation release clause.

Wish me luck lol

Certainly not advertising anything. Anyway, it's not like FM is in competition with IOTP or anything. The two games are nothing alike. IOTP is a play by mail game for a start. Anyway, back on topic.

Anyone else want to tell us how they are doing?

Take a chill lads no exterior motive here, IOTP is a play by mail football game with a forum, we cant discuss FM on there so we have decided to discuss here and use IOTP in the title as a easy way of finding it. All welcome to join in, no offence intended,

Haha Swansea had a decent side to be honest, with the addition of Robert Lewandowski scoring 27 goals it made it a little easier.

Struggling 2nd season tbh, need some new players.

standard 4-4-2 due to the lack of a good DM, Mate Simao is signing in january so will switch to a diamond like you.

Who have you signed for Rotherham Ellis?

Certainly not advertising anything. Anyway, it's not like FM is in competition with IOTP or anything. The two games are nothing alike. IOTP is a play by mail game for a start. Anyway, back on topic.

Anyone else want to tell us how they are doing?

If they're not competing, why aren't you allowed to talk about it on their forum?

Crouchy - as Bamsey is new to the forum, I thought an easy way for him to 'settle in' and get used to the forum would be to post on a thread like this. Plus it was an easy way for other people who may be joining the FM community/already have, to find.

If it is posted in the wrong section, then by all means, a moderator can move it to the stories forum/wherever it belongs.

Bamsey - I have used the editor on my Rotherham save, so it is more of a case of who haven't I signed?! I cheated to put in Lionel Messi, John Terry and Wayne Rooney! SO it has been a struggle to keep them all.

I am also doing a save with Cailungo in San Marino, without cheating/editing anything.

That is extremely difficult. but fun!

it is a bit weird this thread. even if youve changed the title so that "everyone" may contribute, theres no real need for it. nothing to do with forum police either.

as for your signings Cleverly should be a good signing for a few years time.

The forum "Police" have thrown thier dummys out by the look of it

Great way to introduce yourself to the forum (y)

Maybe this is why you arent allowed your own thread?

To follow your friends posts, click on his username and Find All Posts By "User" and you can become a friend too :D

Anyway, how do people feel about my signings?

Édgar Iván Pacheco, Georginio Wijnaldum, James Rodríguez, Rodney Sneijder, Robert Lewandowski,Mathias Jørgensen, Tom Cleverley

Potential there??

Definitely mate. Wijnaldum and Cleverley are really good for Swansea's standards.

Archived