Explain this

westhamunited2.png

i done what was asked i challendged for the title was 7 pooints from me and 1st i gained a CL spot but the board unhappy i only gained it from my position in the table. I did not slect i will win the league option i had 2 choices 1 was title challenge the other title winner i chose challenege

then the point less feature should be removed at the moemnt in competitions im listed as poor on the board confidence screen. Its hardly my fault that they wanted me to win the Europa Cup , FA Cup, and still make a title challenge why dont i have the option to say what my goal is in those other comps?

then the point less feature should be removed at the moemnt in competitions im listed as poor on the board confidence screen. Its hardly my fault that they wanted me to win the Europa Cup , FA Cup, and still make a title challenge why dont i have the option to say what my goal is in those other comps?

The board sets the minimum expectation. You are only given an option to increase it if you are ambitious. If the board expects you to win an competition, you can't tell them anything less. Just like if the board expected a mid table finish, you can't tell them you'll battle to avoid relegation.

Archived