Edit Hall of Fame?

Hall of Fame is saved to the specific installation of FM and not any saved games.

I think that you probably need to copy your 'data' folder and put it in a diff location.

Upon reinstalling the game, copy your data folder back replacing every file where it says to do so, and you should be fine.

Worked every time for me in CM4, so i cant think this incarnation is any different.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest roberto922

Found this when I was googling to find a way to edit the HoF (I had 600 odd when I had to format my PC, managed to salvage the save but forgot the HoF) and thought I'd point out that the HoF file is actually in public documents, so if you go to your C Drive, Users, Public, Public Documents, SI, FM10, and there it is.

• 1 year later...
Found this when I was googling to find a way to edit the HoF (I had 600 odd when I had to format my PC, managed to salvage the save but forgot the HoF) and thought I'd point out that the HoF file is actually in public documents, so if you go to your C Drive, Users, Public, Public Documents, SI, FM10, and there it is.

how did you edit it?

• 8 months later...
how did you edit it?

Does anyone have the answer to this? Having the same problem when changing to a new computer for FM 12 and would be great if someone found a solution. Generally good at all this kind of stuff but the Hall of Fame is bugging me as not aware that it can be solved. Any help would be great!

Archived