What do you guys say at the beggining of the match?

I don't say anything to them when I'm Barca. I only say something at the end of the match, or tell them I'm disappointed if we're not winning at half time. If they've got high determination skills then you should tell them you expect more from them, then tell them you're disappointed if things aren't going to plan. But to be honest you might need to rethink your tactics. GL!

Fm2010 is whack apparently Messi doesnt play good for me because i am a manager with a low reputation in the game bollocks... and my tactics are fine i just have "super keepers" on my game.and my players cant perform coz the keepers on the game save absolutely EVERYTHING its a nightmare. Messi has scored 2 goals in 15 games LMAO and Barca as a team has scored 13 goals in 17 games even Tevez has a better ratio what a joke

Fm2010 is whack apparently Messi doesnt play good for me because i am a manager with a low reputation in the game bollocks... and my tactics are fine i just have "super keepers" on my game.and my players cant perform coz the keepers on the game save absolutely EVERYTHING its a nightmare. Messi has scored 2 goals in 15 games LMAO and Barca as a team has scored 13 goals in 17 games even Tevez has a better ratio what a joke

Nicely articulated. Idiot.

Archived