National & club manager conflict

I was national manager and club manager when the club sacked me. I immediatly resigned the national job and got the first good club job available within 4 days.

I decided I wanted to continue the national job so I reloaded after the sacking but before the national resignation.

Now I can't get any job anywhere. It seems that it is impossible to get a club job while managing a nation.

Has anyone else noticed this?

• 2 weeks later...

I went on holiday for a year and applied for all jobs and still couldn't get a club job while been national manager.

It is probably realistic but do remeber the N. Irl became the Fulham manager aswell a few years ago in real life.

I decided to cheat. I quit as national manager, got a club job in 2 weeks, then added a new user to push out the new national manager, retired the new user immediatly, and then applied and got the national job with the first user.

I have different conflict,sorry to post on your topic.... I am Valencia manager then i applied to Brazil and accepted.When i accept, there is an option shown that i have to choose one them champion leage cup matches or national matches.I have chosen the champions leage matches.But now i just play friendly matches in Brazil.İ cant join World cup south america qualification and Copa America.Is there possiblilty change this settings or any1 have idea how to play national matches?

No I don't find this to be the case. I was manager of Man City and Spain at the same time. I resigned from Man City and took a year off to focus on Spain with the World Cup and all. During the entire year time I got loads of offers from teams. After the World Cup, I took a job with Roma. I was sacked 6 months in. Then Real Madrid hired me 6 months later. I still have the Spain job as well.

Archived