I have been converted ! !

Hello people,

I am new to this forum, and also new to Football Manger. I recently bought CM10 and was appauled at the development and quality of a game that took 2 years to create. I downloaded the demo and im hooked.

My reason for this thread is to get to know my way around here, with a little help from you guys if you dont mind.

I would like to install the newest patch - Could somebody link it for me.

I would like to know weather and where you can download all the prem kits and badges.

I would like to know if there will be an updated database in feb for the transfers.

And finally, i would like to thank the makers of this wonderful game.

Thanks.......

:thup:

1) There are red links right at the top of the page for the latest patches, including download options. 10.2 is the one you'll need.

2) For prem badges try the graphics and skinng hideout forum, or sortitsi.net.

3) There will be a February patch and that will include all January transfers.

4) Welcome to the forums :thup:

wait till you get to experience the supergoalies, striker's inability to convert one on one chances, multiple offside goals per match, never scoring a free kick (ever)......you'll soon change your tune.

fonejacker? Tread jacker more like. Absolutely off topic and not contributing to the thread = trolling! If you have issues, go and lurk in one of the threads discussing them! :mad:

Sorry 1 more thing. On the demo, i noticed you cant set the game to default only commentary. Can you do this in the full version. All i want to see when i start a game is commentary...

Yes. The demo is just the full game with a 6 month time limit, so if you could do it there you can do it in the full game.

If you guys thinks FM is bad, please try CM. You will very quickly change your tune on FM

I always wondered how the competition was holding up. I accidently bought CM one year when I never knew about the name change. It was pants.

Does anyone actually play both and how do they compare these days?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived