2 Big scoring games in a row...

So first time this has happened to me,im playing as porto i win 7-0 in the league.To date that was highest score ive ever had previous being 5-0,the very next game in the cup i win 8-0....

Portores.jpg

With one player scoring 7 in one game.....only had him in to give Falcao a rest :)

Cupgame.jpg

So now Farias has 10 goals in 3(2) games lol

Farias.jpg

So whats the most amount of goals one player has scored for you?

lol you think 8-0 is a BIG score ??

When i used to play on CM4 i was unhappy if i did not score 8 every game with my team in the English Conference (WITHOUT ANY STATS CHEATING or moving a premiership side there).

I once beat Doncaster by what is probably a world record score of 19-1

One season, after 20 lg games I had scored 198 goals (thats almost 10 a game for 20 consecutive matches)

And in a LG Vans trophy match, my main striker scored 12 times in a 14-1 win (again probably a world record).

Even on FM2010 I have racked up some huge 9-0 or 9-1 wins in the English 11th division even though you can only have utterly crap players there.

You need to play a bit more or adopt more attacking tactics methinks :)

You are playing in one of the lowest possible leagues in the game which means all of the players are utterly worthless. He is playing in a top tier league. No comparison there.

There probably is a comparison, since it takes a lot of tactics etc to be able to rack up huge scores with such crap players.

Archived