I sacked John Terry

In 2013, fresh off two Champions League victories with Chelsea, I realize I have 4 great strikers: Lukaku, Gray, Dzeko, and Marquinhos and a decent prospect in Labrousse. Obviously, I try to sell one.

I offer around Dzeko but no one bids more than 25m, which I don't think is fair value. So I offer Marquinhos, the worst of the established players around, and negotiate 24m + 50% of next sale from Sevilla. Sold!

Then all hell breaks loose... John Terry gets mad at me, I tell him to do one as I am the boss, and he wants a transfer. Fine.

SlamTerry.jpg

Transferrequest.jpg

Wontleave.jpg

Terminated.jpg

So he requests a transfer but won't leave? Bugger off. Ugh, I just sacked John Terry. Not sure I can play this save any more...

Why is Lukaku 6ft5 on your game??? He's only 6ft on mine.

LMAO! He is a giant for some reason on his game?

Never seen a player leave before without Compensation :) Nice.

He decided to stay due to his 'love for the club'. In other words, he would have plotted to have you removed 'for the sake of the club'. You did right to get rid of him.

I see you take the same approach to manager pics as I do. It's easy and fun to add a comical manager pic, and to make any of the player/staff pics what you want. My scouts are sexy supermodels - makes reading those reports a tad more pleasant. Just pop over to the graphics/skinning forum for instructions.

You did the right thing, he is an idiot for thinking he can make decisions for the club.

I see you are a Panda from your manager pic - perhaps JT has something against Pandas.

Not only that, he's a sexual harrassment panda.

And that makes me a sad panda.

Not only that, he's a sexual harrassment panda.

And that makes me a sad panda.

O M G ! ! !

That just cracked me up laughing so bad! I totally forgot about that episode! Thanks for reminding me!! HAHAHAHA!! That's just so funny :D:D

If a player wants to leave, I always let them. If he demands a transfer request but won't sign for another team, he'd just continue to undermine me as I had to sack him. It's now past the registration deadline and he hasn't signed anywhere, so I'm guessing this is the end of line. Can you imagine the uproar if this happened IRL? This has also colored my perception of him - I don't think of as John Terry, The Brave, but rather now as John Terry, the Manager Underminer. Bastard.

Jamie Gray was generated as a 16 y/o at Aston Villa and I signed him for compensation - 3m up front, rising to 8m or whatever when you factor in first international cap, appearance fees, etc. He was good enough to start 25 games that very season, but doesn't really score as many as I'd like no matter what role I play him as alongside Dzeko. Poacher to Dzeko's target man? Complete forward to Dzeko's target man? Any suggestions?

I'm not sure he's even my regen - take a look at this guy I bought from NEC two days before his 17th birthday:

stevens.jpg

Jamie Gray was generated as a 16 y/o at Aston Villa and I signed him for compensation - 3m up front, rising to 8m or whatever when you factor in first international cap, appearance fees, etc. He was good enough to start 25 games that very season, but doesn't really score as many as I'd like no matter what role I play him as alongside Dzeko. Poacher to Dzeko's target man? Complete forward to Dzeko's target man? Any suggestions?

I'm not sure he's even my regen - take a look at this guy I bought from NEC two days before his 17th birthday:

stevens.jpg

Man your getting lucky with the regens, i have nobody even close to those on mine..

Id put gray as a trequartista, as he has good passing and creativity.. Imo he doesn't have the strength to be a complete fwd

because u have ^^

I only find my players via my scouts. Have found many youth players who have turned into world class players. So far have sold 1 for £60 million(he wanted a new challenge, winning everything isn't enough for him), another for £40 million(again, new challenge), and the next highest was £35 million(new challenge!). Had Man City bid £50 million(release clause) for another player, but kept him by offering him a nice contract with a higher clause.

Either way, finding good players isn't that hard in this game if you send your scouts out.

The trick is not to find high potential youngsters - that's easy. It's developing them that' s a pain. I resort to 16 and 17 year olds that can start at least 20 games to focus on, those are the only ones that'll become world class, and with training and tutoring the scouts are rarely wrong.

The ones that have potential but have to be loaned to League 1 teams almost never reach their potential.

I only find my players via my scouts. Have found many youth players who have turned into world class players. So far have sold 1 for £60 million(he wanted a new challenge, winning everything isn't enough for him), another for £40 million(again, new challenge), and the next highest was £35 million(new challenge!). Had Man City bid £50 million(release clause) for another player, but kept him by offering him a nice contract with a higher clause.

Either way, finding good players isn't that hard in this game if you send your scouts out.

Agree with this.

No idea what the PA of my players are, but I have three Wonderkids at the moment so I assume they're alright ^^

Saying that, I've also had quite a few "the next Alan Shearer"'s etc. fall by the wayside. About 1 in 10 of the kids I develop come good.

Man your getting lucky with the regens, i have nobody even close to those on mine..

Id put gray as a trequartista, as he has good passing and creativity.. Imo he doesn't have the strength to be a complete fwd

Yeah his agression, positioning, flair and influence are poor, but other than that he looks well good.

Archived