Can't get players tutored

I ahve 2 good young players, Martin Galvan and Luis Guilherme. I want them to be tutored by B Ferguson and G Kiraly who are better than them. Unfortunately, the option hasn't come up for it in player interaction. Just wondering if this has happened to any one else and whether i will get this option in the future which is what i hope.

Cheers,

Tom

Ps: Galvan speaks full english, guilherme does not if that helps.

I'm in a lower league in Italy, Serie C1 to be precise. I'm in contention to get to Serie B. The GK potential is reportedly serie A. He leaks goals occasionally due to his inexperience.

Was hoping to find a tutor who could mold his personality. But GK tutors arn't that important because there are not many moves to learn for the position.

If players are touted as wonderkids there isn't a big chance they can be tutored :(

In FM09 I had a 16 year Uruguayan DR with some temperament, but also labeled as wonderkid. Before he was 21 he had half the team against him, and there was no way his personality could be changed.

I ahve 2 good young players, Martin Galvan and Luis Guilherme. I want them to be tutored by B Ferguson and G Kiraly who are better than them. Unfortunately, the option hasn't come up for it in player interaction. Just wondering if this has happened to any one else and whether i will get this option in the future which is what i hope.

Cheers,

Tom

Ps: Galvan speaks full english, guilherme does not if that helps.

Does it not have something to do with position? Are Galvan and Guilherme not forwards, so the option wouldn't come up to have them tutored in the ways of goalscoring, etc by a keeper and a defensive midfielder (assuming thats Barry Ferguson you're talking about).

Archived