I FINALLY won...again!

It took me fourteen regular season games to do it. After winning my first 3 games of the season, I won 0, drew 8 and lost 6 over the next fourteen games. I finally won again; this time against San Jose (MLS). After having a dominant team in my first two seasons, my women's team...err...Kansas City Wizards have been pathetic this season. It wasn't my tactics; it was my players. Too many young players that will be great...just not yet.

I had season like this just and it frustrated me how morale went like puff of smoke but harder to build up.

My thread I did I said it was down to the game deciding my winger was an issue despite his average goodish.

I also found out that player rating dont always mean it was poor/good game even if they had 6.3 or 7.0

I found I get more info at halftime from stats tap telling me if he complacent, nervous, lacking confidence or playing well/poor.

I had a 7.0 being nervious how is that possible I would think he would be at least 6.3 at max.

I take more notice now of comment screen than ratings anymore.

I had season like this just and it frustrated me how morale went like puff of smoke but harder to build up.

My thread I did I said it was down to the game deciding my winger was an issue despite his average goodish.

I also found out that player rating dont always mean it was poor/good game even if they had 6.3 or 7.0

I found I get more info at halftime from stats tap telling me if he complacent, nervous, lacking confidence or playing well/poor.

I had a 7.0 being nervious how is that possible I would think he would be at least 6.3 at max.

I take more notice now of comment screen than ratings anymore.

My issue was strictly my offense. I was playing good defense but losing games 0 - 1 or 1 - 2. I just have not been able to finish this season. After 18 games in MLS this season, I have scored 19 goals. I have allowed 22 goals, which is not bad. At this point each of the last two seasons, I had scored close to or more than 40 goals.

It might be the team Sean. KC aren't the class of MLS. ;)

Nice to see you break out of your slump though, I never did in my time playing as Colorado...

Good luck with the rest of the season. Plan on getting the top pick in the Superdraft? :p

LOL. I won the Presidents Trophy each of the last two seasons and I won the MLS Cup last season and the U.S. Cup the first season. Even without the "class of MLS" ;) I found a way. Just having fun. Anyway, I have done okay with the draft. I farm them out to my feeder clubs.

LOL. I won the Presidents Trophy each of the last two seasons and I won the MLS Cup last season and the U.S. Cup the first season. Even without the "class of MLS" ;) I found a way. Just having fun. Anyway, I have done okay with the draft. I farm them out to my feeder clubs.

I haven't even drafted in the 1st Round in the 4 years I've been at NYRB (I'm now at Zenit). I find teams value 1st Rounders a lot more than 2nd, 3rd, and 4th combined. That's how I got Peri Marosevic, Marvell Wynne, and Sam Cronin. All very good youngsters. :D

I just waive all my draft players anyways so I don't value draft picks at all. :p

I only draft guys in the first round. I will either only draft my first rounder or trade to get a first rounder from another team too. I find that the value of first rounders comes from sending them to feeder clubs for a season or two and then playing them on my team after that.

Archived