Squad Harmony!!!!!!!

What’s the best way to keep a squad happy? I’ve tried interacting with players but never seem to have the right options to say to him. All on good contracts, haven’t bought loads of new players, on a 8 game unbeaten run yet the squad are always worried about the lack of harmony and the board are unhappy about the squad?? I’m 10 mil in profit with high crowds.

Help

This is a tricky one. First, you should try to make all your players happy, who are not unhappy because of the lack of harmony. This should reduce the number of unhappy players and thus will reduce the lack of harmony.

- If a player is unhappy because he wants to move to a bigger club, transfer list him for 200 mio. You won't get any offers but the player will be happy to be transfer listed.

- If a player is unhappy because he dislikes a player, you should consider whether you could do without one of these two players. You could also loan out one of the players. The issue should be forgotten, when he returns.

- If a player is unhappy because he hasn't settled in, you can give him a leave of absence or loan him to a club (preferably in your country, so he will settle).

- If a player is unhappy for some other reason, you can always try to offer him a new contract which will make him happy again.

Winning also helps, but you said that it isn't an issue here.

Any time a player dislikes another, it can be solved by offering the former a new contract.

Players who settle in poorly should probably be tutored by other international players that settled in better (have higher adaptability)

New contracts and regular first team apps beat all in the end though

Cheers thanks for all the advice. i was just getting frustrated when players were unhappy and when I went to interact with them all I could do was ask them to advise on a player/staff nothing else. I think a smaller squad who plays more would be happier than a successful large squad who wins things but have a rotation policy?

What I try and do:

-Try to keep the same squad and if needed improve one or two positions of the starting eleven each season. Keep a squad of 25-30 players including youth that will get games. You can always get your promising youth out of the U19 if need be.

-Win games...makes players happy.

-Finally, pick a personality/trait. I did this last years game and it worked a treat. For example, I only signed 'Professional' players added bonus if they had high determination too. If they were balanced, ambitious or temperamental then I wouldn't sign them unless they were outstanding.

These can take a few seasons to get going especially at cash strapped clubs.

Archived