How 2 increase club rep?

Been playing with Celtic..

I took over with a national reputation and still have the same reputation. Wondering why it won't move up to continental???

It's the end of the 2013-14 season and I've been playing with them all 5 years and won the league 5x in a row... each year over 100 point easy (no challengers)

Won all the national cups every year, except one year I got upset in the finals.

Have only lost to the rangers twice in 5 years... Once in the final (above) and once in league play.

We're the 15th richest club in the world... Rangers are the 98th

I have 6 players with a continental reputation.

5 coaches including me with world class reputations and lots of continental.

Have made it into the second round of the ECC after the group stage twice

Deep runs in the Euro cup the other 3 years. 2 Quarters and a Semi

But I still share the same reputation (national) with all the other crap clubs in my league I pummel on constantly...

Any advice?

Ok so to add on to my question. Does club stature in the confidence correlate with my club reputation? Because the board has given me a 94% in club stature. So they are happy with the national reputation or happy that I’m close to a continental rep?

They are happy with your reputation.

Got to the ECC semi's and lost to man u. No change in rep... I think thats a terrible bug.. won the SPL 6 years in a row. I have feeder clubs in USA and Japan and still nothing. I need a change in rep to take my team to the next level. The only thing that happened is the board gave me 20 coaches rather than 17! I'm getting screwed.

Nobody respects teams for winning joke leagues.

The reputation of the Scottish League has gone down hill, due to Rangers Over-Spending on Players, then, Under-achieving in Europe.

Winning all the time at home made them immortal with their fans, smothering others with their exuberant spending, winning all the league titles and therefore draining the Scottish game of money, whiuch in turn, is detrimental to the Euro ambitions of others.

AND its now coming back to bite them on the proverbial.

Rangers caused the downfall of Scottish Football through Financial mismanagement.

Note to Mods. This is Economic Fact, Not an Anti-Rangers or antagonist post.

The best you can hope to do is get the big time players before they are big time. With big contracts to loyal players and a board who don't sell them from under you and you might be able to get to the next level and increase your rep. I believe the league rep is set in stone so it makes it a lot harder to get to the next level with an SPL team and luck as well as skill is needed.

JockStein1967 - Would love to know what you base the above on ?

Also Assuming it has the slightest grain of truth (pretty big assumption) are you suggesting Rangers shouldn't have tried to win the title every season to give other teams a chance ?

Does the fall is the reputation of Scottish football have nothing to do with every clubs poor performance in European competitions ? Rangers were very poor over the last 2 years but Celtic were hardly any better (4th in Euro cup group and 4th in Champions league group if I remember correctly)

Add to that the terrible performances by the other teams who have qualified for the Euro cup and you can see why the SPL is regarded as something of a joke by non Scots.

Archived