Tactics feedback

Why does the assistant always have to tell me our forwards are outnumbered by their defensive line? No way! Are you telling me they have more defenders than we have forwards, why would they do that?!?

It seems redundant for my assistant to tell me that since the only time I would have 4 forwards is if I'm desperate for a goal.

Why does the assistant always have to tell me our forwards are outnumbered by their defensive line? No way! Are you telling me they have more defenders than we have forwards, why would they do that?!?

It seems redundant for my assistant to tell me that since the only time I would have 4 forwards is if I'm desperate for a goal.

I think it means more than you midfielders arent getting forward to help, and are just staying in midfield.

No, I think that the original poster is right. My assistant always seems to make this helpful comment, even if I've set midfielders to get forward to help out. Perhaps every assistant in the game harks back to the glory days of pre-WW2 football when 2-3-5 was king...

Mine always says my midfield is being outnumbered, which is fair enough. You can't always have more players everywhere.

Maybe it's weird advice, but you can ignore it if things go well. If you're having trouble scoring it may well be worth taking a look at. Is he suggesting putting more men up front, or is he just making a general statement?

Archived