international finance !!!!! and some more!!!

ok wen it comes to international part of the game i have to say im the biggest moan bag !!! but fair play to SI the international part in FM2010 patch2 is the best yet !!! so i pat you on the back !!!!!

but it could still be a bit better ...

like having international finance , im irish and i was shocked to hear the amount ireland lost out on NOT getting into the world cup......£5m just to get there +£10m-ish for TV monay +£200,000 a game in the groups £300,000 if you get to the 2nd round....and thats not including merchandise!!!!!! in ireland its shouted that the FAI lost out on around £25-£30million !!!!!!

so i would like to see in the game the head of the national FA saying to me "we have to get to the EURO's or WORLD CUP cause we need the money to build soccer schools or train more coaches for the future, build a new training ground for the national team etc..etc....

in the press in ireland Trapp has been slamed cause in the year he has been ireland manager he has only seen one game that was Man U vs Spurs the players he saw play was Keane and gibson !!!!!

i would like to see that you have to attend games to watch you players playing in ...if you dont the press and the FA will ask you questions like "its been a 5weeks since you went to a game what do you think we pay you for" or something like that!!!!

sorry for the miss spellings im off the bed !!!

i never play the international side of the game as i just cant get into it. think u have some good ideas here tho. certainly the finances is the biggest reason any countries fa want the national team 2 do well. i remember when england didnt qualify for euro2008 it was supposed to cost the fa a lot of money.

i would like to see that you have to attend games to watch you players playing in ...if you dont the press and the FA will ask you questions like "its been a 5weeks since you went to a game what do you think we pay you for" or something like that!!!!

this happens, your assistant manager gives you a weekly update on what players in your current squad are playing and you can choose which game, if any, you want to attend

Archived