What is the in-game World Player of the Year Award in RL?

Just wondering this as i want to rename them to correspond with real life.

I know that the 'World Footballer of the Year' in game is the 'FIFA World Player of the Year' in RL as it matches the real life award in terms of rules and history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Player_of_the_Year

any ideas what the other world player of the year award is? I Know theres a 'FIFPro World Player of the Year' but there are inconsistencies with the history of the real award and the ingame award.

Help! :)

IRL there is FIFA World Player of the Year and FIFPro World Player of the Year as you say.

I'm assuming World Player of the Year is referencing the first and World Footballer of the Year is the FIFPro one. The winner of the FIFPro award is actually the player who receives the most votes for the World XI.

Also for UEFA you have the Ballon d'Or which refers to European Footballer of the Year ingame. European Golden Boot in game has been renamed European Golden Shoe IRL.

IRL there is FIFA World Player of the Year and FIFPro World Player of the Year as you say.

I'm assuming World Player of the Year is referencing the first and World Footballer of the Year is the FIFPro one. The winner of the FIFPro award is actually the player who receives the most votes for the World XI.

Also for UEFA you have the Ballon d'Or which refers to European Footballer of the Year ingame. European Golden Boot in game has been renamed European Golden Shoe IRL.

yeah i have the Ballon d'Or and Golden Shoe named correctly, i guess the mystery award is the FIFPro one, i will rename it to that then :) thanks!

Archived