Patch needed!

Ty

I have been a fan for many years now but this problem has to stop, you need to patch real-life football!

I am getting sick of all these high scoring games, it is getting out of control, 7-2 Chelsea win at the weekend and now this Villa - Blackburn game currently at 5-4 Villa.

If nothing is done or patch Life.2 doesn't come out soon you have lost a major fan boy!

I am sorry, but you never have games like this in real life.. Oh wait..

what a silly thread.

Well, I get fed up of reading moaning threads about how there is so many high scoring games in FM (when there isn't). So I thought, how about this for a laugh.

So would you like a step to get off your high horse? :rolleyes:

6-4 not very realistic. And they were leading. It would have been 14-8 if it wasn't for the superkeepers.

Damn superkeepers, :rolleyes: Must have had 13 CCC denied!

Well, I get fed up of reading moaning threads about how there is so many high scoring games in FM (when there isn't). So I thought, how about this for a laugh.

So would you like a step to get off your high horse? :rolleyes:

i agree with you that the persistent moaning is a nuisance at the smallest. but i do not think these threads criticising those who have a problem, or at least think they do, contribute to a positive community environment. if it was the other way round and examples were cited to prove a flaw in the game then it would be pounced upon.

Dude, your taking this all way too seriously, lighten up!

This isn't even criticising at those who make them other threads moaning, it is just a joke thread! It is not intended at anyone in particular and I am not making any negativity, but I was watching the game and thought.. I bet if this happened in FM, there would be an uproar on the Gen. Discussion :D

If it was FM Blackburn would have come back and won ;)

Nah they was already leading in the game, coming back again and winning is far past the complexity of the 'cheating' AI :p

If it was FM the first leg would have been 5-4 too.

Nah they first leg would of been 1-0 Blackburn, with Robinson getting MoM as Villa had 18 CCC's and not scoring :D

Dude, your taking this all way too seriously, lighten up!

This isn't even criticising at those who make them other threads moaning, it is just a joke thread! It is not intended at anyone in particular and I am not making any negativity, but I was watching the game and thought.. I bet if this happened in FM, there would be an uproar on the Gen. Discussion :D

for the record ive just seen my fm team come back from 3-1 to win 4-3, so i will not complain about these scorelines for a while now. :)

O'Neill obviously set his team talk to 'None' and told Young he expected a performance from him.

Alladyce must of told his defenders to push before Adbongalor won the Peno!

Archived