Affiliated Club

Hey hey.

I've currently requested a feeder club whilst manager of Everton, and my most esteemed chairman Bill Kenwright has had the decency to allow me to choose one; any type of feeder club I want.

So I'm open to suggestions - who have you guys used in the past when managing a Premier League club, what type of link was it and why?

What leagues do you have loaded?

It's best to get a strong feeder club from a premier league in a foreign country, in the game gremio are parent club to espanyol in spain.Make sure it's not in the english leagues though beacuse the other team might play you in the fa cup or premiership, you may have to play a foreign european team in the europa league or champions league.

Try getting a feeder club in:

USA and Canada, an MLS team is great for that

well the choices u have are national partner, financial and work permit. u already have the 1st 2. so i would go for the work permit option.

if you sign a non-eu player from anywhere then cant get a permit, you loan him out to the feeder club. think if you get a belgian side then it only takes the player 3 years to become european qualified. you will have to check that tho

I don't get what you mean?

I already have Leeds as a feeder "National Partner" club, and Columbus Crew as a "Financial" one.

However, this time I'm allowed to choose any specific club I want and any type of link I want.

I meant for me. When i get the choice i always choose a financial feeder 1st, then a work permit one when i get another chance to choose.

well the choices u have are national partner, financial and work permit. u already have the 1st 2. so i would go for the work permit option.

if you sign a non-eu player from anywhere then cant get a permit, you loan him out to the feeder club. think if you get a belgian side then it only takes the player 3 years to become european qualified. you will have to check that tho

Or a Spanish one. South Americans can gain EU status in 2 years there.

None, unless your team has worldwide or very high continental reputation. With NK Dinamo I was always in loss in the end (I had two links, one in China and one in US) just because my reputation was national, although I had great results in the Champions league, always reached at least 1st knockout stage.

Archived