watching games

I want to watch multiple games on the same day without knowing the result in advance. Like when there are multiple games on a day in the World Cup for example, seems silly to have to choose just one game and not be able to watch the others, so I suspect I'm doing something wrong, but just can't figure out how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

everything in football manager has a specific time to be played. such is that, that you could only attend one game if for example three matches were being played at 3pm.

similarly i imagine that if you watched a game at 3 and then at 7 that night,you would be privvy to the 3pm scoreline as it happened earlier in the day.

everything in football manager has a specific time to be played. such is that, that you could only attend one game if for example three matches were being played at 3pm.

similarly i imagine that if you watched a game at 3 and then at 7 that night,you would be privvy to the 3pm scoreline as it happened earlier in the day.

Ahh yes, but what I mean is I'd like to somehow hide the scores, so that when I watch another game, I can watch the TV replay without knowing how the match ends.

Yeah still having trouble figuring this out. They let you rewatch a game when it's over, is there really no setting to rewatch the game without knowing the results? The timing seems irrelevant, you can only watch one game per day regardless of how much earlier it starts than the other game.

• 5 months later...

Hello, I posted this a long time ago. Basically I want to be able to have the World Cup play out and be able to actually watch all the games without knowing the result. Seemingly this is impossible at the moment, or is there some trick that I don't understand? Thanks!

Archived