Freezing

Some people experience what I believe is called a "memory leak".

From memory, 10.2 fixed this for a lot of people but for others it suddenly STARTED with 10.2

For me, it all-but cured it but I feel for those it didn't. Used to get it almost every hour, now it's down to maybe once a week, which is less than most of my other programmes.

I think it definetely has something to do with the computer performance. Four days ago I bought a new one that has twice the better components than my last did. What used to happen to me at the old one is that when I'm trying to open the backroom advice screen from my squad screen it used to crash like once in four-five times or if i'm trying to open a generated player screen who also has a picture generated (it didn't crash when i removed the option "show generated pics") it would crash everytime. Also to note this things only started to happen with the new patch. But it doesn't happen anyomore, maybe I get like one small crash in 24 hours of gameplay, but it certanly isn't something seriuos anymore. So, think it's up to your computer.

You're right about that, same was with me, still it tended to happen all the time (with the 10.2 patch only). I had 512 MB graphic card, 3GB RAM and 2.0 GHz processor. The new machine has 1GB graphic card, same RAM and 2.2 dual-core processor and it doesn't crash anymore.

Well, anyway, good luck solving that problem.

Archived